I don't want to make any lofty goals of writing every day or every week, but I'd like to write some of my thoughts, ideas and stories here to share or at least to document. I love writing about my 4 kiddos, so that subject will probably dominate. I'm sure I'll branch out from time to time and write about current issues, the weather, the price of gas (just kidding)! I hope it will be more interesting than that!
Feel free to add your own thoughts too!
ReplyDeletewelcome to the blogging world! have fun!
ReplyDeleteshana
I am so very happy to see you do this sarah! I know you have much to say. You have an active mind and a challenging job/avocation. I look forward to your "ramblings".
ReplyDeleteBlogs are such a fun way of getting to know each other. Did you know you can sign up 10 email addresses to automatically receive your blog message to their email everytime you add something new?
ReplyDelete